We are thrilled to begin offering weekend brunch Friday - Sunday from 9 am - 2 pm with our grand opening kicking off Friday, May 6th. Chef Mike and the culinary team have curated an amazing menu with the same seasonal flare you've come accustomed to on our dinner menu.
A few teasers include:
- Hot Puffed Rice - fresh mango, warm sweet coconut milk
- Dungeness Crab Salad - smoked fingerlings, butter lettuce, lemongrass green goddess
- Giant Lemon Pancake - berry syrup
- Pan Seared Shrimp - fried hominy, egg, hollandaise
- Duck Leg & Belgium Waffle - nuoc cham maple syrup
- Of course we'll have the beloved bread but this time with cinnamon & sugar or housemade peanut butter & jelly
Reservations will be made available as the date draws near for parties of any size.We look forward to kicking off mornings with you soon!