Every year as part of an ongoing effort to give back, Brimmer & Heeltap partners with a local artist to raise funds for causes we believe in. This year, we're taking our philanthropic efforts a step further by hosting an evening of food, art, and community to benefit an exceptional Seattle-based nonprofit.
We are thrilled to invite you to our first-ever benefit for Arts Corps, a local arts education organization that is dedicated to developing creative habits of mind in young people with hands on art classes in areas with little or no access and predominantly children in low income communities of color.
Tickets to this private event are extremely limited, and will ensure you:
- An amazing meal prepared by Chef Mike Whisenhunt
- Beer and wine graciously donated by Ballard's own Stoup Brewing and Seattle-based Disruption Wine Company
- A meet and greet with Arts Corps' new Executive Director, James Miles
- A live art performance by one of Arts Corps' student artists
- Your own one-of-a-kind hand-painted piece by local menu artist Patrick Nugyen (aka @Dozfy)
$150 per person | net proceeds benefit Arts Corps | RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org